Forest Flame Millinery

Saturday, March 5, 2011

So excited....new event coming

Hi everyone!
Things was hectic at work, there was setting of common test paper, preparing students for practical exam and now ... omg! The endless marking. I gues it is all about time management and finally, convince my daughter to be my model. Here's some new and some old (well, old as in I made them last month but couldn't find time to take photos).










My designs is available at Singapore Art Museum Night Bazaar on 18 March (Fri) 7pm to 2 am. I am so happy that I get balloted for this event. I have always enjoyed the Night Bazaar at SAM. Do come down to join in the festivities on 18 March.

I'll also be listing these designs at my etsy shop in a couple of days time. Or do join me at my facebook page for latest update.

For those who like some shine, I have these rhinestone studded headband-tiaras. The rhinestones are shoudered (not glue) and will stay in place. Put them on and be a princess!




No comments:

Post a Comment